Circular Economy Challenge
Rules of engagement
- Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials and Wevolver claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Challenge. Your submitted designs remain yours. Your submission does not constitute invention assignment to Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials or Wevolver.
- By submitting your entry, you acknowledge that neither the work nor its use infringes the intellectual property rights (whether a patent, utility model, functional design right, aesthetic design right, trademark, copyright, or any other intellectual property right) of any other person.
- If you are selected as a finalist you will need to:
Category 1 - Recycle Technology: support with video and/or additional documents for ‘proof of concept’ and the ability to engage in a pilot project to test your recycle technology.
Category 2 - Product: provide supporting 3D part files by XX.
Failure to provide files may disqualify you from the challenge.
- If you are selected as the challenge winner than you commit to executing a joint pilot/project to check the technical and commercial feasibility. You also commit to documentation (video, interviews, etc.) of the journey during the pilot and execution for joint marketing purpose (feedback and inspire the community).
- Submit an image that strengthen your submission – e.g., screenshots, illustrations, drawings.
- You give permission to Wevolver & Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials to share the images provided here on social media
- You consent for your submission and contact details to be shared with Wevolver & Mitsubishi Chemical Advanced Materials. (required to enable the jury to review your application, and for MCAM to be in contact with you).
- Contestants are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement for any costs.
- Contestants agree to be bound by the decisions of the jury.
- You read and agreed with the rules of engagement.